Looking for the best homemade Valentine's Day chocolates? Check out this collection of the sweetest chocolate ideas to gift your loved ones!
- 1. Bailey's Chocolate Truffles
- 2. Cookies n Cream White Chocolate Fudge
- 3. Chocolate Orange Fudge
- 4. Chocolate Oreo Balls
- 5. Pink Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- 6. Rose Dark Chocolate Truffles
- 7. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles
- 8. Blooming Milk Chocolate Lavender Truffles
- 9. Champagne Truffles
- 10. Valentine Chocolate Hearts
- 11. Valentine's Day Chocolate Spoons
- 12. Chocolate Covered Cherries
- 13. Valentine's Chocolate-Covered Oreos
- 14. Raspberry Ruby Chocolate Bonbons
- 15. Red Velvet Bourbon Cake Balls
- 16. Valentine Chocolate Peanut Butter Hearts
- 17. Chocolate Strawberry Bouquet
- 18. Raspberry Dark Chocolate Truffles
- 19. Passionfruit Milk Chocolate Truffles
- 20. Biscoff Cheesecake Truffles
- 21. Sugar Cookie Dough Valentine's Bark
- 22. Heart-Shaped Chocolate Valentine Lollipop Treats
- 23. White Chocolate Strawberry Truffles
- 24. Valentine's Day Heart Fudge
- 25. White Chocolate Candy Cane Hearts
- 🧁 More Sweet Ideas!
- 💬 Comments
Treat your friends and family to some delicious chocolate candies and bonbons this Valentine's Day (or Galentine's Day!).
This ultimate romantic recipe collection includes everything from boozy truffles and rich decadent fudge to indulgent chocolate-dipped strawberries and other delicious no-bake homemade edible gifts in adorable heart shapes.
Perfect for chocolate lovers, check out these best easy Valentine's Day gift ideas and recipes.
For more Valentine's Day goodness, check out this collection of the 100+ best Valentine's Day desserts or these cute pink cake ideas too! If your special someone is a raspberry fan, then these romantic raspberry dessert ideas could be the perfect treat!
1. Bailey's Chocolate Truffles
Rich and decadent, these boozy chocolate truffles are made from a dark chocolate ganache loaded with Bailey's Irish cream liqueur for the ultimate indulgent Valentine's Day gift.
2. Cookies n Cream White Chocolate Fudge
For an easy white chocolate gift, you'll love this 3-ingredient Oreo fudge! It's the best Valentine's Day gift for Oreo lovers and great for a last-minute present.
3. Chocolate Orange Fudge
A delicious chocolate orange treat, this easy microwave chocolate orange fudge is perfect for gifting. Give these bite-sized squares of 3-ingredient orange chocolate fudge to your loved one for a rich and decadent gift.
4. Chocolate Oreo Balls
These oreo balls are made with only 3 ingredients! They're covered with chocolate and are perfect for an easy romantic gift.
5. Pink Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Whether it’s for Valentine’s Day or just a sweet treat for someone, these pink-dipped strawberries are not only easy but they’re incredibly delicious!
6. Rose Dark Chocolate Truffles
Dark Chocolate Truffles with a Rose-flavored filling are a unique and sophisticated sweet treat great for Valentine’s Day. They're also gluten-free!
7. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles
Is there anything better than cookie dough? Crunchy chocolate chips and raw, chewy delicious cookie dough is rolled into sweet balls of goodness, perfect for a romantic treat!
8. Blooming Milk Chocolate Lavender Truffles
The perfect chocolate treat for Valentine's Day! These blooming lavender chocolate truffles are decadent, melt in your mouth and make for a gorgeous and impressive treat.
9. Champagne Truffles
Champagne truffles are a celebratory and romantic treat perfect for Valentine's Day gifting or bringing to Galentine's Day parties. The no-bake recipe requires only 5 ingredients too!
10. Valentine Chocolate Hearts
These chocolate hearts are an easy homemade chocolate heart candy recipe. This homemade Valentine’s Day candy will wow your Valentine. Fun to do with the kids too!
11. Valentine's Day Chocolate Spoons
Chocolate Covered Spoons for coffee or hot cocoa are a great recipe for Valentine’s Day. They're a great last-minute gift as they're so easy to make and look adorable!
12. Chocolate Covered Cherries
This Chocolate Covered Cherries recipe is the absolute BEST! It’s a sweet maraschino cherry, covered in Nutella and then dipped in rich dark chocolate! A sweet present for your Valentine!
13. Valentine's Chocolate-Covered Oreos
These adorable Valentine’s Day Chocolate-Covered Oreos are an easy and quick no-bake treat! Perfect for gift giving and are only 3 ingredients!
14. Raspberry Ruby Chocolate Bonbons
This homemade Raspberry Ruby Chocolate Bonbon recipe is a quick, easy, impressive homemade chocolate bonbon made with naturally pink Ruby chocolate and raspberries.
15. Red Velvet Bourbon Cake Balls
Red Velvet Cake Balls spiked with bourbon, dipped in white chocolate and decorated with sprinkles. Makes a delicious and festive Valentine’s Day white chocolate gift.
16. Valentine Chocolate Peanut Butter Hearts
Make Valentine’s Day gifting even more delicious with these homemade copycat Reese’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Hearts! The perfect easy Valentine candy!
17. Chocolate Strawberry Bouquet
Fresh strawberries dipped in dark chocolate, a delicious edible bouquet that makes the perfect romantic gift for your loved one this Valentine’s day.
18. Raspberry Dark Chocolate Truffles
Chocolate raspberry truffles are a decadent, romantic, luxurious dessert, but they're also incredibly easy to make. They're easy chocolates to make for your sweetheart this Valentine’s day!
19. Passionfruit Milk Chocolate Truffles
These Passion Fruit Milk Chocolate Hand-Rolled Truffles explode with flavour, pure passion fruit and a creamy milk chocolate ganache. They're a divine chocolate gift for your sweetheart!
20. Biscoff Cheesecake Truffles
Biscoff truffles are bite-sized desserts, made with biscoff, cream cheese and dipped in chocolate. Gift them to your loved ones this Valentine's Day!
21. Sugar Cookie Dough Valentine's Bark
This Sugar Cookie Dough Bark is a classic dark chocolate bark covered with safe-to-eat sugar cookie dough heart cut-outs and adorable sprinkles. Make cupid proud with this festive love-themed treat!
22. Heart-Shaped Chocolate Valentine Lollipop Treats
Looking for the ultimate Valentine’s Day treat? Look no further! These Heart-Shaped Chocolate Lollipops are the perfect combination of sweet and romantic.
23. White Chocolate Strawberry Truffles
These delicious White Chocolate Strawberry Truffles are super easy to make with 3 ingredients only - perfect for a homemade Valentine’s day present.
24. Valentine's Day Heart Fudge
This super easy slow cooker fudge is a great option for Valentine's and something everyone will really enjoy. Cute and delicious!
25. White Chocolate Candy Cane Hearts
Learn how easy it is to create candy cane hearts, a perfect Valentine’s Day treat! Featuring colourful sprinkles, these candy cane hearts with white chocolate are a fun project to make with your kids.
🧁 More Sweet Ideas!
Looking for more sweet ideas for Valentine's Day? Why not check out these best Valentine's Day dessert ideas or these other tasty treats:
See more Valentine's Day dessert recipes →