This best ever no-bake baileys white chocolate cheesecake is creamy, boozy and super easy to make with only 6 ingredients. A delicious Oreo cookie base is topped with a divine Baileys Irish cream and white chocolate cheesecake filling.
✏️ Why you'll love this recipe
Bailey’s is such a delicious alcohol flavour to add to desserts, and this fluffy Bailey’s white chocolate cheesecake is no exception!
For such a luxury Baileys cheesecake, it’s surprisingly simple to make. As a no-bake recipe, no oven and no water bath are needed. There’s also no gelatin and instead, it’s a chilled fridge cheesecake. Plus, the white chocolate in the filling helps it to set faster for a quick and easy Baileys cheesecake recipe.
This homemade white chocolate and baileys cheesecake recipe makes for a great special occasion dessert. As a no-bake dessert, it saves on oven space and can be made in advance and left in the fridge!
I love making it as a Christmas cheesecake or even a St Patrick’s Day dessert. It’s also great for potlucks and birthday parties!
This ube cheesecake recipe calls for the following ingredients:
1. Oreo base:
- Butter: use unsalted for a low-salt and sweeter base.
2. Bailey's white chocolate cheesecake filling:
- White chocolate: from the baking aisle for ease of melting.
- Cream cheese: must be full-fat cream cheese (I like Philadelphia for its low water content). Use room temperature for ease of mixing.
- Bailey’s Irish cream liqueur: original or a flavour of your choice.
- Heavy cream (e.g. double cream): use cold cream straight from the fridge for whipping success.
See the recipe card for quantities.
Top tip: For accuracy, it’s best to weigh your ingredients rather than using cups.
♻️ Substitutions / Variations
You can swap the Oreos for graham crackers or digestive biscuits for your Baileys cheesecake base For a Christmas Baileys cheesecake, swap the Oreos for ginger cookies.
As these are all drier cookies, add an extra 1 tablespoon of butter to the base recipe.
This is one of my favourite white chocolate Bailey's recipes, but to exclude the white chocolate from your cheesecake, see my no-bake Irish cream cheesecake with baileys chocolate ganache recipe.
You can swap the white chocolate for dark chocolate and reduce the amount to 270g / 1 ½ cups instead.
One of the best toppings for this Bailey's white chocolate cheesecake is a deliciously rich Baileys chocolate ganache. Another great idea is fresh raspberries for a fruity twist or malteasers for a touch of luxury.
Step 1: Place the Oreo cookies into a food processor or blender and whizz until you get fine crumbs.
Step 2: In a medium heatproof bowl, melt the butter in a microwave.
Step 3: Stir the crushed cookies into the melted butter until combined.
Step 4: Press the cookie mix into a lined tin (see tips), using the back of a spoon or measuring cup to help firmly press down. Put this in the freezer while making the cheesecake filling.
Bailey's white chocolate cheesecake filling
Step 5: In a microwave (20 secs at a time) or over a double-boiler, gently melt the white chocolate, stirring until smooth. Set this to one side to allow it to cool to room temperature.
Step 6: Whip the cream for several minutes, using an electric mixer or stand mixer, until it forms soft peaks.
Steps 7 - 8: In a separate bowl, beat the room temperature cream cheese and Bailey’s until smooth and fluffy.
Step 9: Beat in the cooled melted white chocolate until combined.
Step 10: Gently fold the whipped cream into the white chocolate mixture until smooth, being careful not to knock out the air by overmixing.
Step 11: Spread the filling evenly over the chilled base, smoothing gently, then cover with cling film and refrigerate for at least 4hrs or overnight.
Step 12: If using, grate a bar of white chocolate into a bowl and top your set cheesecake with the white chocolate shavings, then remove from the tin, cut into slices and enjoy!
🎥 Recipe video
Check out the recipe video below for how to make the best Baileys white chocolate cheesecake!
💭 Top tips
- Using a springform tin (or loose-bottom tin) is easier to get your cheesecake out after. Check out these springform pan lining tips to see how best to line your cheesecake tin.
- Instead of a food processor, you can crush your cookies by placing them into a plastic food bag and bashing them with a rolling pin.
- To help your cheesecake set, whip your cold cream to soft peaks and fold it into your Baileys filling mixture gently.
- For a smooth cheesecake filling, use room temperature cream cheese to stop lumps of white chocolate from forming.
- To prevent a soggy base, check whether your cookie base layer is completely cool before you add the filling. If not, pop it back into the fridge for another 10mins until cold.
- Where possible, make your Baileys white chocolate cheesecake the day before serving so you can be sure it’s nice and firm.
- To remove your white chocolate Irish cream cheesecake from the springform pan, run a knife or spatula around the edge. Place the cheesecake on a mug or cup. Unclip the pan and slowly lower the sides of the pan.
- Decorate your Baileys cheesecake with more white chocolate, grating it for small shavings or using white chocolate sprinkles. You can also melt the white chocolate to drizzle over the top.
❔ Recipe FAQs
Your Baileys white chocolate cheesecake should last for up 4 days stored in an airtight container in the fridge.
Yes! You can freeze your Baileys white chocolate cheesecake wrapped in two layers of cling film and a layer of foil for up to 3 months. Defrost in the fridge and enjoy!
Yes, you can use a 9-inch pan instead of the 8-inch pan this recipe uses. Your layers will be thinner but still tasty.
🧁 Other goodies
Looking for some more easy desserts?
If you’re a fan of Baileys desserts like this Baileys Irish cream white chocolate cheesecake, you might also like these tasty Irish cream treats:
- Chocolate Bailey’s truffles
- Easy Bailey’s cheesecake with Baileys ganache
- Baileys' red velvet cheesecake brownies
- Bailey’s Oreo brownies
- Bailey’s cupcakes – uses my best ever Baileys frosting!
Check out these easy no-bake cheesecake recipes for more delicious dessert ideas for special occasions:
- White chocolate orange cheesecake
- Pumpkin pecan praline cheesecake
- Chocolate orange cheesecake
- Orange and ginger cheesecake – perfect for Christmas!
For more cheesecakes check out my full collection of the best cheesecake recipes.
Or if you’d like to hear about our latest recipes, why not subscribe to our newsletter?
Bailey's White Chocolate No-Bake Cheesecake
Rate this recipe here:
- 200 g (1 ¼ cups) Oreo cookies
- 45 g (3 ¼ tablespoon) unsalted butter
- Place the Oreo cookies into a food processor or blender and whizz until you get fine crumbs.
- In a medium heatproof bowl, melt the butter in a microwave. Stir the crushed cookies into the melted butter until combined.
- Press the cookie mix into a lined tin (see tips), using the back of a spoon or measuring cup to help firmly press down. Put this in the freezer while making the cheesecake filling.
Baileys white chocolate cheesecake filling
- In a microwave (20 secs at a time) or over a double-boiler, gently melt the white chocolate, stirring until smooth. Set this to one side to allow it to cool to room temperature.
- Whip the cream for several minutes, using an electric mixer or stand mixer, until it forms soft peaks.
- In a separate bowl, beat the room temperature cream cheese and Bailey’s until smooth and fluffy, then beat in the cooled melted white chocolate until combined.
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the white chocolate mix until smooth, being careful not to overmix.
- Spread the filling evenly over the chilled base, smoothing gently, then cover with cling film and refrigerate for at least 4hrs or overnight. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours (preferably overnight) until set.
- If using, grate a bar of white chocolate into a bowl and top your set cheesecake with the white chocolate shavings, then remove from the tin, cut into slices and enjoy!
- Melt your white chocolate slowly in 20sec bursts and use chocolate from the baking aisle.
- Use full-fat cream cheese and let it come to room temperature before use.
- Use cold heavy cream so it whips easier.
- You can swap the Oreos for graham crackers or digestive biscuits for your cheesecake base. Add an extra 1tbsp butter to keep it moist.
Nutritional information is an estimate based on an online nutritional calculator, actual values may vary.